If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding career then look no further than Stressline. Based in Stoney Stanton to the south west of Leicester, our 26 acre head office site is home to over 100 employees both in the factory and the admin offices. Our current available positions are below.
Please download the Job Applicant Privacy Notice here
Production Operative – Structural Concrete & Steel
42.75 hours per week Mon-Fri, plus O/T.
£450 to £570 per week
Stressline Limited are a leading manufacturer of structural building products and have almost 60 years of knowledge and experience. We have a number of excellent permanent opportunities available for Manufacturing and Yard Personnel / Concrete & / or Steel Production Operatives to join our expanding company.
The successful Production Operative must have the following:
- Hardworking attitude and a good team player
- MUST be capable and unafraid of conducting physically demanding tasks.
Relevant experience is not essential as FULL “ON-THE-JOB” TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
We offer a competitive starting weekly rate of £450. Upon successful completion of the initial training period (typically 6 weeks), weekly rate increases to £500. As you progress with further training and develop additional skills and gain experience, you will progress through the rate bands with the opportunity to reach £570 per week.
The responsibilities of the Production Operative are varied and may include the following:
- Manufacture of a range of concrete products for the housing industry, such as lintels, I-beams, staircases, steel Lintels,
- Lorry loading, gantry crane operating and dispatch,
- Housekeeping & recycling
- Site maintenance and site construction
The Production Operative typical working hours are Monday to Friday 5.55am – 3pm consisting of 42.75 hours. Flexibility is essential as is a willingness to work overtime when required. There may also be an opportunity for overtime on Saturdays.
Other benefits include:
- 28 days paid holiday in your first year of employment, rising to 31 days after one years service
- Access to company pension scheme, with contributions paid by the Company
- FREE on-site parking
- Provision of workwear and PPE
- Ongoing training and development; opportunities for transfer to different areas within the business and further earnings potential as your skills and experience develop
- YEAR-ROUND JOB STABILITY
This role would suit a Concrete Worker, Production Operative, Yard Operative, Factory Operative, Groundworker, Labourer or Factory Assistant.
If you are looking for all year round job stability with ongoing training and development in a well-established business and your skills match the above then please telephone 01455 272457, or email email@example.com